

So, first of all I apologize that I have been pulling an "Abbey" and have been MIA in the blogger world. I figured I for sure needed to come back on a WBW. Sooo, The first picture was taken last year Boston and the second one was when we went to Vermont last year. The trees on the east coast are like nothing I have ever seen before. This area of the country is known for their beautiful fall weather. There literally are times when I just have to stop just to stare at the trees. Blair and I have developed a whole "tree classification system" where the trees are either peaking, peaked, about to peak, or just peak. We just went Burlington Vermont (last year we went to Killington, and Woodstock, and were about a couple weeks past prime peakage) the other weekend really just to see the "beautiful peakage" as we would call it as we were driving. We made sure to go a bit earlier this year so we could really see it in full effect. It really is one of my favorite things to do. Vermont is just its own little place. Everything is so over the top environmentally friendly which make things extra beautiful it seems. They have regulations so there are barely any signs on the highway, so even the highway drive is beautiful. All of the little restaurants sell only local products, so you end up eating yummy cheeses and vegetables from a local farms and even the drinks are local. I had a local root beer & it was yummy. You end up just stumbling upon all of these amazing little places, farms and shops. Anyway I could probably go on and on, but I have decided it is something I definitely want to come back and do even when I do not live close! Happy Fall everyone! Love you!!


2 comments:
Those trees are gorgeous! They remind me of the Aspens in Colorado.
love ya
ok....the whole blogging thing needs to pick up in the Humphrey house!!!!
Post a Comment