Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thanksgiving!!!

So I figured I better put these pictures up before it is Christmas!!! So here you go! There are a lot! Most of them are of Baby Max...if you couldn't tell, we were really excited to see him!!!!!



The Ray's




Bright and early for the Turkey Trot!!

Happy Birthday Lainey!!!!!
Abs & Max


Cutie Beauster
Jason Duncan and Blair at the Thunder game!
Me & Jenni Duncan
Kirk & Mary
Emma
Ford and Blair were not doing this face on purpose! They both just happened to do it when I took the picture!! Emma and I were laughing so hard...we decided to a little spoof of them below!

Mary
Ford
Baby Hank
Baby Max

sweet Lainey

This video of Millie riding the little truck is the cutest thing!!!

1 comment:

TheRays said...

love all the pics. I of course love the ones of millie, thanks for posting the bidios!
can't wait to see you tomorrow!