Friday, September 25, 2009

In the hospital with Owen...

I wish I could be there to help celebrate little Owens arrival! Al, you look so great :) I have loved seeing all of these pictures. Especially of sweet Millie loving on everybody. She is going to be such a great big sister. We love you all so very much and cannot wait to meet our new nephew!!


Looking in at baby Owen....these pictures are the best...I just love the number shirts!!!
cutie
Millie loves his little toes
sweet kisses from big sis
so excited to see cousin Beau...little stud
What a cute family of four :)

2 comments:

TheRays said...

thanks for posting all these mags. We just got home and I will post a bunch you have not seen yet.
love and miss you.

Blair Humphreys said...

Awesome! Congratulations Rays! Can't wait to meet Owen.

And props on the numbered t-shirts...very cute.