Friday, October 3, 2008

Look what I found...

...On Mom- Mom's camera!!!!


So when Mom and Dad were here I uploaded their pics (that way we were not taking the same picture twice every time!) And look what I found....two little beauties! I just thought this picture was so cute & it reminded me of pictures of Abbey and Liz when they were little. It really could go either way I think! Anyway it is fun to see pictures and realize that all the kiddos are more like brothers and sisters than cousins! I wish I could be home to see them all more often...and hear Meredith talking up a storm! I like all of the videos that you guys send! So, you are probably thinking there has to be a ton more pics....oh and there are! You will just have to wait and see!! I will be posting all of my favorites under posts that say "look what I found!" Love you guys!!

No comments: