Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Way Back Wednesday!!

Time really flies!!


This picture was 4 years ago this weekend!!! OU/TX is such a fun weekend & I love that we have been going since we were little! I still remember riding on Dad's shoulders at the fair & eating giant corn dogs! (I wish I could go waaaay back with those pictures, but unfortunately the days of digital cameras did not go back that far!!) In college it turned into a whole weekend affair with date parties and game day shirts! I cannot believe I have already been out of college for almost 4 years! In the picture from left to right...Brynn is married and has a baby boy named Creighton, Libby just got engaged and we are having a surprise engagement party for her this weekend in Dallas, Me married over 3 three years!, Jordan has been married 2 years, Jill got married a month after me and Blair, Katy got married last December, and Carly has a very serious boyfriend. We are all officially grown ups! I feel like we are all getting so much older & it was just the other day we were all 21 going to OU/TX! The fun thing is we are all still meeting up for it! We are all staying at Jordan's parents house for the weekend which will be about our 7th time to do it! I hope we always do it in the future! Love and miss you guys! BEAT TEXAS!!!

1 comment:

TheRays said...

When I think of Wednesdays I think of Maggie and Blair's Way back Wednesdays!!!! Missed the post this week:-(((so sad.
Hope you are feeling better