Here are some pics of our winter wonderland in Boston! It has been snowing like crazy and does not seem like it is going to stop any time soon! These pics are taken outside of our back door on Newbury street. It has been really pretty though and we have been wearing our snow boots daily and getting out regardless...it is just what people do! You just get geared up and go about your normal business! I remember Liz saying that when she lived away. It is so true...regular life goes on whether there is 18 inches of snow or not!! My friend Kara came up for the weekend from New York. She is from OKC and went to Bridgeway with us. She said NY has gotten some snow but not the massive amounts that we have here! Love you all & miss you guys tons!!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I remember too just having to get out in the snow. I'm sure it wasn't as much all the time. Its pretty. Love and miss you
The snow really is beautiful! Miss you too!
Post a Comment