Friday, February 20, 2009

Congratulations Blair!!!!!!

Gradulations!!!

Blair's team from MIT made the final four in the ULI design competition!!! They have all been working really hard on the project. The site is located in Denver & they did a great job ( I think they will win!) Check it out at http://imaginativeamerica.com/. They will be presenting their design in Denver on April 1st. I put up this picture because one of the guys on the team, Eric, has a house in Vail & he and Blair have been talking from the beginning that if they get top four they are planning a ski trip while they are in town for the presentation! So we will also be skiing while we are there!! Yay! I happen to finish the restaruant on March 27th, so I get to go too!! So, everybody say a little prayer that they win! Sending my love from Boston!!!


1 comment:

TheRays said...

We Hope and pray his team wins! That would be fun to ski in Colorado:-)
love you both