Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Open for Business!!!!!!!

Well, we are officially opening the LCB restaurant tomorrow! It is really crazy and this has all gone so fast. We have only had two days to prep, so needless to say we are going to need a lot of prayer!! We are in an area that is kind of industrial, so we will be getting a lot of business especially at lunch...that is when I will be working. We have been learning tons of recipes and techniques (haha the name of our restaurant is actually called "Technique") Well anyway I will try to take some pictures tomorrow...if I stop for one second to remember!! But I love you all and am sorry I have not been blogging a lot lately! I love you all and hope to see you soon!!

1 comment:

TheRays said...

love you sister. I can only imagine how hard you are working. The picture looks fabulous and from out of a magazine!!! Need to talk soon.
love u