Monday, June 15, 2009

California here we come!!!!!

We are moving to California!
I will be working(my externship which will finish my culinary degree) at the amazing restaurant The French Laundry in Napa Valley California. I am beyond excited & blessed to have gotten this position, for it really is an opportunity of a lifetime. I start the end of August, and we will be moving in early August at some point. Please pray that we will be able to sell our apartment or be able to rent it out easily if that is the better option. We have absolutely loved our time in Boston and I can get teary eyed on the spot just thinking about leaving. It really is an amzingly beautiful city and we have had so much fun and memorable moments here. Not only in Boston, but also the East Coast...it has just been a wonderful experience that we will cherish forever. We thank the Lord for giving us both such wonderful opportunities that we have been able to enjoy together.
Blair took this of me on my first day of school about a year and a half ago, and at like 5 am!! He had to help me with my tie! I felt like I was going to elementary school again with the first day of school picture! Now, I am really glad he played the "proud parent" and made me take one. It is fun to think back to that day :)

The French Laundry, Yountville CA

3 comments:

Sarah Heinecke said...

That is the best news!!! Yahoo!!!! :)

abbey said...

we are so excited for you mags! we love you.

brittany said...

Great! When can we come visit? :)