So, after graduation dinner we headed up to Maine for Blair's, sort of graduation trip. Kennebunkport was our first stop on the week long road trip. It is definitely a place we would love to go back to and would be a fun vacation spot for anyone. Lots of great seafood & quaint little shops and ice cream spots. I got some delicious homemade fudge that we ate during the whole trip!

bike ride into town :)
Danna & Kirk (Danna you did an amazing job planning the whole trip!!)
Blair taking action shots!
Nice set up ;)
in town...
Dinner at the White Barn Inn (I think Kirk will still be talking about the mango souffle for years to come!!! It really was sooo good!)
view from the porch
The Bush compound
Blair just got a new camera so he was taking LOTS of pics the whole trip :)

Danna & Kirk (Danna you did an amazing job planning the whole trip!!)

Blair taking action shots!

Nice set up ;)

in town...

Dinner at the White Barn Inn (I think Kirk will still be talking about the mango souffle for years to come!!! It really was sooo good!)

view from the porch

The Bush compound

Blair just got a new camera so he was taking LOTS of pics the whole trip :)

Danna snapped this picture of me and I had no idea. But, I love it because I was eating a honeysuckle!! Do you remember when we would do that ALL the time from the bush right by the drive way?! Anyway it totally took me back to summer as a kid!








2 comments:
you look like you had sooo much fun! I am craving chocolate right now and wishing I could taste the fudge:)
love you...the pictures are beautiful
Ummm...you are the cutest darn thang I ever did see Mag! I have never ever seen a bad pic of you. I love, love, love, those pics. They are so good! And how fun that you got to go to Maine! I live vicariously through you and all your adventures! I'm so proud of you both for following your dreams!!!
Post a Comment