We just passed the Finger Lakes in New York! They are so cool looking
on a map...they look like giant claw marks! Apparantly there is a lot
of tourism stuff to do around them and tons of cars have kayaks and
bikes strapped to them...seems like a fun place to go :)
Also just a little FYI for you iPhone users...I snapped this screen
shot on my phone (similar to how you can take a picture on your mac by
pushing control/4) so all you do is if you want to get an instant pic
of your screen you push the home button (round one you use allthe
time) and the on/off switch at the same time. Your phone will blink
and then the pic will be saved to your pictures. Just another reason I
love the iPhone! I think the number one reason is I can always find
dairy queens, tcby, chick fil a, taco bell, potbellys, where ever we
are driving!! ok so you get the picture! So expect more driving
updates soon...especially once we hit route 66...The Mother Road!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment