Sunday, August 2, 2009

Niagara Falls


Niagara Falls
Originally uploaded by maggiehumphreys
We stopped at Niagara Falls this afternoon and it was amazing! We
ended up spending the whole afternoon afternoon there...we are not
very good about just driving all day long! But we are having lots of
fun :) we parked and walked down by the horseshoe falls (the one on
Canada side) and got misted on. I will post more pictures later when I
have a computer, but all I have now is ny phone for the road trip.
Then we saw all of the rapids leading up to the falls..which are class
6 rapids aka off the charts. It was crazy to the the area that is "the
point of no return" if you are in the water!! Then we aloes over to
Canada and ate lunch and this picture is the fall on the USA side. It
was so fun to see! Right now we are on the highway going by lake Erie
and the views are amazing! It looks like an endless ocean.

1 comment:

TheRays said...

Beautiful! I love the mobile blogging. Can't wait to see you sister