
So, my neighbor Megan and I always walk to the Boston Public Garden to get ice cream from the ice cream truck. We probably go about three times a week...it is that good! We always get a twist in a cup with chocolate "jimmies". It really is delicious! We know that one day it is going to get cold again in Boston and the ice cream truck will leave us! That will be a very sad day!! But I just wanted to document it because it really is such a fun part of both of our days. Today Megan had a dance competition, she is a professional ball room dancer and she had her hair done all pretty & fake eylelashes with rhinestones on her eyelid & of course the big flower! I think people thought she was famous while we were sitting in the park eating our ice cream

! The Garden is so pretty in the summer. They have a ton of flowers and a cute little duck pond. I hope there will still be lots of flowers for when Mom comes. The picture before of me and Elizabeth is in the Garden, and I think you can really see how pretty it is in that picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment