
I have decided that each Wednesday I am going to do a "Way back Wednesday" post! On Spirit week (usually before we played NN) in high school Wednesday would always be this day where you would dress up as whatever you wanted, others would be Tiger day, hat day etc.. Needless to say Wednesday was always my favorite...I am sure Allison you remember this! So instead of dressing up I am just going to find pictures that remind me of fun times!
So, since Blair is out of town...and I miss him so much he will be the first "WBW"! (Get ready for more! They will be fun!) I just love this picture because I think Blair looks like such a little cutie! His mom says he was always so sweet when he was little and she remembers asking him to help her a lot when he was four. She said she would say "Blair, we have to go do all these errands, what order should we do them in? He would respond in his car seat in the back what would make the most sense to do first and why! I just always thought Danna's stories about him were so funny & cute!


1 comment:
That's the truth!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment