1. when you went off to college and we drove you there and on the way home I was balling crying the whole way because I just could not imagine life...especially high school without you! I was truly devistated.
2. living together in avalon in college, pillow talk with treats...and bry
3. lol me making a new rule that we should wear cute pj's to bed the night before you got engaged knowing bry was coming over early in the morning!! and me waking you up in the middle of the night saying "what is that noise!! do you hear that? You were like no what? I was like it almost sounds like...wedding bells!" Sorry I just couldn't help myself!
4. Carmel Machiattooooooo
5. thats a sweeeeet riiiiiiddde and also the whole rage/Chris experience in general!!
6. why you sucha runt?!
Well, I could go on too long! Avalon alone has a very large list! We love you so very much and think you are a great, sister, friend, and mother. Thank you for setting such a great example and always loving others around you. I look up to you and have loved having you as a sister. Have a fabulous 30th :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment