Sunday, July 19, 2009

Visitors!!

Eating Dessert at Finale just after our yummy sushi at Douzo!!

I don't think I can count the number of visitors that we have had stay with us in the past two years! It has been a blast having everyone :) We really have it down to a science at this point...you kind of have to when you only have one bathroom, and a very small apartment! The location is really priceless though...so it is definitely worth it (and I think some people have realized that!! LOL those that have stayed several times ;)

This is Lee and Jennifer, who live in New York. They are both from Edmond originally though. This was Lee's third time to be in town, and Jennifer's second. They are both so much fun and we have loved having them. Lee was just in town to teach a class that you must take in order to get LEED certified. Blair took the class and it ended up being a great deal!! Thanks Lee!! Jennifer is an actress, mainly theater. But, she was in the Dark Night...so she told us lots of stories from the set. She is the girl who is back in a room with a guy when the joker crashes the party in the penthouse...Christian Bale busts in I think with Maggie G. and Jennifer says something like thankgoodness you have a safe room! Anyway it was kind of funny to talk about it...Becuase you definietly can't miss her part!

No comments: