Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer Treats!


Summer Treats!
Originally uploaded by maggiehumphreys
I think I am officially addicted to soft serve with sprinkles!!!
Seriously, I feel like I have to get one everyday (and pretty much I
do!) Blair was dying laughing because when our friends, the Taylors,
were in town we went to the ice cream truck and the girls were like
"Heyyy Maggie" and then just started chatting! He was like it is not
good when you are that tight with people who run the ice cream truck!!
But, Blair plays a big game like he doesn't want any...but the second
it is in my hand he is ready to share (and when I say share...I mean I
am fighting to get half!!)

I wanted to try out my new mobile posting...so here it is! I can't
figure out how to do more than one picture though. I hope this works!!
If it does...expect many more to come ;)

2 comments:

TheRays said...

ya maddie showed me this photo that you had sent her. Way to go on the iphone blogging. Let me in on how to do it.

Love the icecream.

Unknown said...

Maggie, it looks so yummy! It would have been so good here in OKC yesterday - the temp was 106! Yikes!! Love you!! Danna