Friday, July 10, 2009

It's been 5 years!!!

It has been five years ago today when Blair and I got engaged! It is strange to think about how long ago that was and how fast it has gone by. It has been a lot of fun getting married so early. I feel like Blair and I have become closer than I could ever imagine...especially imagining 5 years ago! You think you know someone so well when you are dating, but marriage opens you up in a whole new level that is just so amazing. It is so special to be able to see how the Lord can use your husband or wife to mold you daily into a better person...even at times when it does not seem easy. I am so very thankful for Blair and love that we have been on this exciting adventure of life together. I cannot imagine it without him. Being in Boston the Lord has really taught us that we can be anywhere in the world and feel at home and content as long as we are together. I have really enjoyed our precious young years together, and feel so blessed beyond belief that the Lord has taken care of us every step of the way. HE is truly remarkable. Please pray over us as we are about to embark on a new season & adventure in our life in California :)

Here are a couple of our engagement pictures that Shannon took of us that summer in 2004 :)





No comments: