Some of my favorite days are Tuesdays and Fridays. That is when Copley Square has its Farmer's Market! They always have such great stuff...here are a few of my favorites. I am missing the bread stand and the fruit stand that I always get nectarines! The people at the stands are always so nice & knowledgeable so it is fun to chat with them about all of their goodies! I can't wait for all of the fun pumpkins to come next month!!
Heirloom Tomatoes
Tarts..almond, pistachio,pecan, & cashew...I am missing the delicious chocolate tart in this picture. They must have already sold out by the time I got there!
More Flowers and Apples





2 comments:
mags-
those heirloom tomatoes look amazing...that would be so fun to cook with, make salsa with, etc. they are so vibrant. i wonder how the flavors vary. lainey's friend esperanza is in china right now. they said she has been treated like a movie star. it made me think of when you and blair described it. they say everyone is walking up to them wanting to touch her blond hair and take pictures with her. they said she is really enjoying it.
Everything looks so perfect, like in a magazine or something. That is nothing like our farmers market. I wish it was.....
love and miss you
Al
Post a Comment