
Today for some reason I was thinking about Destin, and got a little sad that Blair and I weren't able to go this year. But we have obviously been missing Beau and Millie & wishing we could see them getting bigger, but today I wanted to let Lainey and Mere know that we miss them sooooo much!! They are getting bigger as well & we cannot wait to see them soon! We hear Lainey is liking school...she is one smart little cookie! And a little birdie told me she is quite the social butterfly, (I think we all new this was coming!!)...she will have so many new friends by the end of the school year! People just love that little cutie!

And, Mere is starting Music School! How exciting is that! I cannot wait to hear some of the songs she will be learning. Of course I think my favorite will always be J-E-S-U-S HUH! I really need that one on video. But we love you guys and cannot wait to see you little cuties soon!!! Love, Maggie & Blair


No comments:
Post a Comment