Sunday, September 28, 2008
Jackson Hole!
Hey everybody! It has taken me a little bit to get this video made from Jackson Hole this summer! We went with four of our good friends & their spouses/boyfriends etc. It was Libby & Josh (it was Libby's house we stayed at & now her and Josh are engaged!), Carly & Thomas, and Stevie & CC. We all had a really great time. We went canoing on the Snake River right when we got there...it was really fun and kind of scary! We don't have any pictures from that because it was more of white water rapids hold on for dear life type of thing!! I think Blair thought it was the greatest thing he has ever done!! We went to a rodeo, and a demolition derby (where cars crash into each other). It was actually really fun & funny! We went to Yellowstone one day and that was really fun. That was the third time I have been, but it always reminds me of when we went when I was little. The big camping trip!! That was such a fun summer! Blair and I also learned to fly fish. It was a really fun outdoorsy trip! So here is the little video I made! Love you all!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment