We went to New York this weekend to see one of the last games in the old Yankee Stadium. We stayed with our friends Amy and Toby, who live in the cutest little neighborhood that I have ever seen!! We had a lot of fun with them. Amy and I were Thetas together and she is from Edmond. She and Toby got married a little bit after we did then moved to NYC. A lot of the pictures at the beginning are from the Met. You could spend days there! A lot of the food pics are from Chelsea market...the most fun place!! They had all of these really fun stores and places to eat. They had a "milk bar" with lots of fresh milks and all different flavors all in old school bottles. There was of course lots of sweet shops and I got some of Amy's favorite tea . We always have the most fun together because we have so much in common. The picture of me and Blair is in Central Park where we got engaged. We always make a point to go back to the spot when we are there! There were a bunch of my girlfriends in town from OU. I am not sure if you all remember Hallie, Liz, Jordan, and Beth. But we were able to meet up with them on Saturday and all of the girls went to brunch on Sunday at a really yummy restaurant called Jane. Blair met up with his friend Brandon....which the girls asked him where they were going to brunch and Blair made sure to tell us that "boys don't brunch". I thought it was really funny. So they just hung out and "grabbed a bite to eat"! Love you guys! Hope you enjoy the video!!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
no pictures?:(
wait, can you not see the video??
Post a Comment