This year has really flown by! I cannot believe that we have already been in Boston for a year now. It seems like not long ago we were at our going away party with everybody & then we were packing up! The Lord has really blessed our time here in Boston. Blair and I have enjoyed it so much. We have made so many special friends and memories & know that there will be many more to come this coming year! We do miss our families though! That is definitely the hardest part of being away. Al and Ab were pregnant in these pictures and Beau and Millie are about to turn 1! Time really flies! I just wanted to let you all know that we love you and miss you here in Boston! We cannot wait to see everyone whenever we come home!! Love you sooo much!
Beau and Millie are about to be 1!! Thanks for making the party so great! You two were amazing!

Dad and Annie at the going away party!!

Dad and Blair..the food was so yummy! Thanks Dad!

Danna and Annie did a great job setting up & making it so fun!! Thanks!

We had so much fun at the party! Thanks for making it great everybody!! The cowboy cookies were also deelish!! And we loved the sign Danna!!

Right after Kirk and Blair arrived in Boston!! Just outside the Library at Copley Square.

Moving in! Kirk did a great job hanging the mirror!!

Our first "new home" picture in Boston! Right by Paparazzi!
You all are so amazing! Thank you so much for making our departure and arrival so special! We feel so blessed and loved to have an amazing family like you!
1 comment:
I can't believe it either, that it's been a year! I love way back wednesdays.... I get excited every time:)))) I'm sad to say we have yet to visit Boston, but we will and it will be wonderful:)
Post a Comment